Kirtland Central High School
May 27, 2023 | Saturday starting 10 a.m.
- You can find parking options on the north, east, and west sides of the campus.
- Each graduate will receive ten tickets if it rains and needs to be held inside.
- Bags are prohibited except for small purses and diaper bags.
- No outside food, only water is allowed in
- Handicap Access: There will be parking on the fence by the entrance to the football field, the south side of the football field, and the north side of the shotput field.
- There will be signs and personnel assigned to the handicapped areas.
- Someone at the gate will take tickets and allow the family member or guest to assist as well.
- There will also be chairs on the track in front of the stands.
- There will be golf carts available with someone to drive them.
- Honor Parents will be seated on the field to the left of the stage. Students will be there to help with seating. If the ceremony has to move to the gym, parents will be seated in the first row of the west side bleachers.
- VIP Guests will be seated on the field to the left of the stage.
- Gates will open at 8:00 am.
- Security will be present in abundance at the graduation ceremony to ensure a safe environment for all attendees.